Mole Energy is a thriving, award-winning, solar PV installation company, offering bespoke, cost effective energy solutions for homes and businesses, throughout the South West. We also install battery storage and electric vehicle charging points and have a busy Service and Repairs department. We are based in Totnes and are part of Mole Valley Farmers.
We have a large and varied customer base, so we are looking for a qualified service engineer to join our friendly, customer-focused and hardworking team. You will ideally have experience installing or maintaining solar PV although this is not essential as thorough, comprehensive training will be
provided to fully prepare you in helping us provide a high level of customer service.
To apply for this position, you will need:
- BS7671 (18th edition)
- Part P
- 2391 (Testing and Inspecting) – preferred but not essential
- Travelling to homes and businesses throughout the South West to attend call outs or services for solar PV and battery storage systems.
- Installing solar PV inverters, battery storage, EV charge points and associated components.
- Attending site for warranty and after sales work such as inverter replacement.
- Generating service reports using a tablet-based app.
You will have use of a company van and will require a full clean UK driving license. You will be provided with all the necessary tools and test equipment. You will also have support from our office team and other engineers.
This role requires a willingness to travel and occasionally stay away overnight.
This is a full-time position.
01803 732 946
Unit 5, Coombe Park,
8.30am to 5pm
Monday to Friday
* Required fields