The cost of solar panels has fallen dramatically in recent years, making them an affordable option for homeowners.
Ethical and cost-effective
Cleaner energy for a brighter future. 4kW systems from £4,995 (including 5% VAT, excluding scaffolding), subject to survey.
Stylish, low-carbon living
Low maintenance panels with a 25-year guarantee, mounted on roof, outbuilding or ground.
Your bespoke solar solution, expertly installed
Our team has installed more than 120,000 panels since 2010 – saving 14 million tonnes of CO2 annually. We’re here to advise on the most efficient installation for your home, using information on your power habits to suggest the best setup and location for your panels.
We take care of the details that other installers miss, using our specialist electrical knowledge to assess your home supply and advise on cabling, mounting and other issues. We’ll also handle your network operator and building control paperwork, so you know your panels are safe and legal to use over the long-term.
What happens when you call us?
- First, we’ll help you decide if solar is right for you over the phone. No pressure, no hard-sell.
- If it all looks positive, we’ll arrange a home visit to work out the details of your installation.
- We’ll then provide your bespoke quote, including scaffolding costs.
- Our team will install your new system on a pre-arranged day, taking care to leave things as we find them.
- We’ll also handle all the installation paperwork on your behalf, including building control and local network operator administration.
- Enjoy free electrical power, all-year-round.
Climate change is happening; energy bills are rising; the price of solar PV is falling.
Start a new chapter in home efficiency with solar panels, battery storage and electric vehicle (EV) charging – the ethical, cost-effective choice, expertly installed by our South West team.
years in business
solar panels installed
tonnes of CO2 saved annually
0.5MW our largest solar installation, at Dartington Hall in Devon
“Mole Energy delivered a first-class service from start to finish”
01803 732 946
Unit 5, Coombe Park,
8.30am to 5pm
Monday to Friday
Enquiry – Homeowners
For further information please contact our specialist team by phone or email or visit our FAQ page:
01803 732 946