Solar panels are an affordable option for homeowners looking to become energy self-sufficient.
Ethical and cost-effective
Cleaner energy for a brighter future. Prices vary with the average domestic array starting from £7,500; with a premium array starting at £8,500. This excludes scaffolding costs (which vary between £500 and £1200). All prices are subject to change. 0% VAT from April 2022
Stylish, low-carbon living
Low maintenance panels with a 25-year guarantee, mounted on roof, outbuilding or ground.
Your bespoke solar solution, expertly installed
Our team has installed more than 120,000 panels since 2010 – saving 14 million tonnes of CO₂ annually. We’re here to advise on the most efficient installation for your home, using information on your power habits to suggest the best setup and location for your panels.
We take care of the details, using our specialist electrical knowledge to assess your home supply, and advise on cabling, mounting and other issues. We’ll also handle your network operator and building control paperwork, so you know your panels are safe and legal to use over the long-term.
What happens when you call us?
- First, we’ll help you decide if solar is right for you over the phone. (No pressure, no hard-sell).
- We’ll provide you with a bespoke quote (subject to survey).
- If it all looks positive, we’ll arrange a home visit to work out the details of your installation.
- Our team will install your new system on a pre-arranged day, taking care to leave things as we find them.
- We’ll also handle all the installation paperwork on your behalf, including building control and local network operator administration.
- Enjoy free electrical power, all-year-round.
Climate change is happening and energy bills are rising.
Start a new chapter in home efficiency with solar panels, battery storage and electric vehicle (EV) charging – the ethical, cost-effective choice, expertly installed by our South West team.
years in business
solar panels installed
tonnes of CO2 saved annually
0.5MW our largest solar installation, at Dartington Hall in Devon
“Mole Energy delivered a first-class service from start to finish. They completed the installation in four hours and their team were polite and respectful. Our solar panels look really smart and we’re constantly checking the App to see how much energy they’re generating.”
Unit 5, Coombe Park,
8.30am to 5pm
Monday to Friday
Enquiry – Homeowners
For further information please contact our specialist team by phone or email or visit our FAQ page:
Farmer Shareholder and Country Membership
Be part of Mole Valley Farmers and support our commitment to UK agriculture