Planning ahead will save you time and money.
Ethical and cost-effective – cleaner energy for a brighter future. Prices vary with the average domestic array around £6,500; with a premium array starting at £7,000. Excludes scaffolding costs (which vary between £500 and £1000). All prices are subject to change. 0% VAT from April 2022.
At the design stage? We will liaise with your architect and builder, to ensure the optimum design for your solar array. It could save you money on your installation, including elements such as cable runs and scaffolding costs.
At the planning stage? Remember that local planning authorities are more likely to look favourably at plans that incorporate renewable, energy efficient systems, that reduce CO₂ emissions and help the planet.
What happens when you call us?
- Contact us by phone or emails and we can discuss whether solar is right for you
- If solar is viable, we can liaise with you builder and architect to discuss design
- We’ll then provide your bespoke quote, including scaffolding costs
- Our team will install your new system on a pre-arranged day, in agreement with your builder
- We’ll handle all the installation paperwork on your behalf, including building control and local network operator administration
- Enjoy free electrical power, all-year-round
– For Customers –
Mole Energy helped us ensure the roof construction accepted the in-roof panels we wanted. They worked well with the builder and delivered and installed on time.
I am pleased with the result and I can see the effect on my electricity bills already, thanks to the Tesla app and my smart meter. If you are considering a solar PV array, then I would recommend Mole Energy as your first port of call.”
Crispin Waterhouse – Client
years in business
solar panels installed
tonnes of CO2 saved annually
0.5MW our largest solar installation, at Dartington Hall in Devon
Unit 5, Coombe Park,
8.30am to 5pm
Monday to Friday