New Builds & Renovations
We’re happy to liaise with your architect and builder to design your bespoke, renewable energy systems. From planning to handover, Mole Energy’s in-house team will project manage your installation from start to finish.
Planning ahead saves time and money
Whatever your new project or renovation, Mole Energy solar installations offer an ethical and cost-effective solution to deliver cleaner energy for a brighter future.
At the design stage
We will liaise with your architect and builder to ensure the optimum design for your solar array. It could save you money on your installation, including elements such as cable runs and scaffolding costs.
At the planning stage
Remember that local planning authorities are more likely to look favourably at plans that incorporate renewable, energy-efficient systems that reduce CO2 emissions and help the planet.
What happens when you contact us
- Our solar consultants will ask you about your project and discuss whether solar is viable for you.
- We can also liaise with you builder and architect if you would like us to.
- We’ll provide you with a bespoke quotation, including scaffolding costs.
- If you are happy to proceed, our team will install your new system on a pre-arranged day, in agreement with your builder.
- We’ll handle all the installation paperwork on your behalf, including building control and local network operator administration.